Thursday, December 13, 2007


Hi!

You have reached Vishwas Saxena’s Blog.

Let me tell you a few things about me.

Well I was born on 18th March 198… in Jhansi (India)

I did my schooling from RLPS (Rani Laxmibai Public School) Jhansi

which is affiliated to the ISC (Indian School Certificate) board.

After my schooling I invested my next 1 year in preparation for the

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) conducted for admission to IIT’s (Indian Institutes of Technology).

In that treacherous period I joined a few god training institutes like

  • Impact-Jhansi -run by Mr. Neeraj Khattri)
  • Jain Classes-Jhansi -run by the cruel Manish Jain (my personal view)
  • Target-Jhansi –run by Mr. Ashwani Bansal & Mr. Pankaj Sahu.

But luckily (may be considered Unfortunate by some), I failed J.

Then for the next few months I started preparing for UPSEAT examination, foolish isn’t it? I even went to Kanpur in that period for the preparations and again I joined a few institutes like those run by

  • Mr Anish Srivastava –Physics
  • Mr. G.D Agarwal -Chemistry
  • Mr. Ashish Vishnoi -Maths

Soon after I joined a Pvt. Engineering Institution in Uttar Pradesh by the name Inderprastha Engg, College located in Ghaziabad affiliated to UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University) Lucknow. To this institute I owe the development of my personality (whatever people may think of it, I don’t give it a damn), outlook towards people and the nation, amazing humans called friends and also a few so called bad habits.

Then, through a campus interview I joined HCL Technologies. Here I am serving an 18 month service bond (To end in Jan-08).

Let’s see what I would be writing in future, here.

5 comments:

vishwas said...

http://www.truthwillrule.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i search a job of Graphic Design.

Unknown said...

JUsss temme if u know tanupriya from RLPS 2001 batch i suppose .....she lives in adarsh nagar jhansi ....now she is working in noida advertising company ...i have only this much information ...i met her in train yesterday on 25th december ...we talked but unfortunately we didnt took each othrs contact info ...

i need ur heLp !!!

reply me at engg.nikhil2008@gmail.com

Please .!!!

shashikant said...

ye to ho gayi inki kahani jitni inhe pata thi...iske aage ab dastan mujhse suno dosto...college se start karte hai...jahan inhe mila ek DOST (like ghost) me...sk or pandit ..well
i m SHASHIKANT TRIPATHI..his first room met and first frnd in college..( chutiye agar mai pahle mila hu to mai hi priority jyada rakhunga na frnd banne ki) ...dimag mat lagao...tu chutiya hia...aur iske bad suru hua hamara yarana.. poori kahani likh di ...Ramesh ke pass ja ke...Ramesh kon...to be continued...

vishwas said...

for putting your ads on hoardings, billboards, cabs, metro trains, metro stations, bus, airports, visit putmyad.com